My current obsession with the creamy scent of coconut has been pretty...ridiculous. I know not everyone is a fan of it, but it just smells so relaxingly exotic and beachy and has the amazing ability to transport me to my own paradise (Which includes: a private island, warm weather, crystal clear water, sand white as snow, and yummy drinks...oh, and a much-needed hammock). As May is creeping up on us, the more I smell whiffs of coconut, the more I am reminded of how close summer is and how excited I am that I'll get to have even a short break from my busy schedule and just be able to sit back, and relax. My current coconut favorites:
From left to right:
- Philosophy Shower Gel in Coconut Frosting $16
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner $2-$3 at drugstores
(Leaves hair smelling like piña colada. Now who doesn't want that?)
- Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Lip Balm $2.99
- Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner $6
- Slatkin and Co. Carribean Escape $19.50 at Bath and Body Works
(The best. It smells almost refreshing in a creamy way. Like pineapples, mangoes, coconuts, and all things tropical, which I absolutely love.)
- Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Luscious Kisses $9
(Valenica oranges, coconut, and tonka bean notes)
Any scents that remind you of summer?
© 2016 The Bella Insider. All rights reserved.