My essentials the last couple weeks of studying:
1. Good makeup wipes: Due to the fact I get very lazy and don't to wash my face (...bad, I know), these come in VERY handy. They get everything off. Really, everything.
- Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes; $6.79
2. Cream blush: Doesn't require a brush, much thinking, and makes me look a little less dead in the morning.
- Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Petal; $9.99
3. Brightener: Masks dark circles and highlights undereyes to look more awake.
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil; $20
4. A good color variety of highlighters: Silly? Yes. But makes studying a lil' more fun! Something about the liquid ones make me smile :)
-Sharpie Liquid Pen Highlighters; $16.49
5. Heavy-duty concealer: Covers those pesky stress pimples! Love this one to cover up scarring from previous ones.
- M.A.C. Select Cover-Up; $16.50
Anything that makes your studying time more productive? Anything you like that helps/helped you out with finals?