I find if my lips are dry for a long period of time, I will unintentionally become cranky and frustrated. Something about having parched lips makes me feel overwhelmingly uncomfortable. Luckily, I have found my favorites over the past few years and now carry at least one lip balm in each one of my bags and purses. (And if I can't find one, it's most likely obscured underneath all my probably unnecessary items.) Since the weather is (finally) getting cooler and more dry, it's important for me to keep my favorites with me as well as a bottle of water to keep myself hydrated. What are your favorite lip balms?
Kiss of Shimmer Lip Care $0.99
- The shimmer makes lips look super moisturized
2. Burt's Bees Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm $3
- Love how it applies and the slight raspberry tint
3. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve $5.50
- An all-purpose salve with a slight hint of rose in it
4. Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15 Hue No. 30G $9.50
- It's still important to make sure your lip balm has SPF during the winter
5. Bonne Bell Vanilla Lip Smacker Lip Balm $1.75
- A very old favorite
6. LUSH Ultrabalm $12.95
- An all-purpose balm without petroleum jelly
7. EOS Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm $3.29
- Always loved the shape and flavor of this lip balm
© 2016 The Bella Insider. All rights reserved.