I don't know about you, but I have made countless mistakes the hard way. Sometimes mistakes happen for a reason and the only thing we can do is learn from them. Below are 25 pointers and tips from my faults. Hopefully they will be friendly reminders for both you and me. Have you made any mistakes recently?
1. Measure carefully when baking. It actually means something.
2. Don't make empty promises.
3. Make sure to read things thoroughly. (There are exceptions, of course.)
4. Don't starve yourself.
5. Procrastination is a bad thing. Don't procrastinate.
6. Don't take things or people for granted.
7. Be patient.
8. Don't leave lipstick, Vaseline, or any other "meltable" thing in your car on a hot day.
9. Don't tell someone you love them unless you truly mean it.
10. Know the talents you were given and use them.
11. Don't let anything or anyone negative rule your life or make your decisions.
12. Don't gossip. People usually end up finding out what you say behind their backs.
13. Don't lie.
14. Don't tell yourself you don't need help. If you need it, ask for it.
15. Similarly, if someone needs help, help them.
16. Don't give into sales all the time. Some of them aren't worth it.
17. Don't sleep in your makeup.
18. Study first. Then go do whatever you want.
19. Be gentle when using an eyelash curler. You don't want to rip out your lashes. Been there, done that.
20. Don't be taken advantage of. Know how to say "no".
21. Buy only what you can handle.
22. Don't go insane out in public. It's amazing what people remember.
23. Be nice to people.
24. Don't get into situations you know you won't be able to fix.
25. Use lip balm.
© 2016 The Bella Insider. All rights reserved.