As an avid reader and follow of Indepdendent Fashion Bloggers (IFB), I was elated to see my latest post featured along with such talented other fashion bloggers in their weekly "Links à la Mode" series. I hope y'all have the chance to take a look at some of the great posts below as well as IFB's website (click here). Have a wonderful weekend! XO, Sarah
Back in the MixIt may be the beginning of August, but it's nearing the end of the summer and whether you're going back to school, or work (do we ever get time off) September blesses us with the "back to business" mentality. I personally love it, mostly for the Fall fashion! This week's roundup has a great mix of workwear, back to school, and a few tidbits about your professional career. Of course, there's a bit of fashion links just because...
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup!
- Attire Club: 17 Fashion Tips From Designers
- Carly Tati: workwear influence on fashion part 1, the jumpsuit
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Burberry F/W 13/14
- Incognito: Killing the glamour with my LBD
- Lara Lizard: The 3 people you just don't want into your blog
- Les Contemplatrices: Timeless pin-up: tradition and modernity
- Looplooks: Transition from Summer to Fall with Faux Leather
- Kiri Yanchenko: Wearble Food
- Real Girl Glam: Beauty Review: At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Rhinestone Religion: Lessons Pickup Artists Can Teach Us About Blogging
- Romeo Style: Men Style: Two Wheelers
- SaltyFlowers: Orange is the New Black Inspired Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 5 Reasons Why PR’s Are Ignoring You How to Get A Response
- Style Convict: If Your Skinny Jeans Could Talk
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to Make Your Legs Look Longer
- The Bella Insider: Your 7 Closet Back-to-School Essentials
- The Curvy Elle: Why Plus Size?
- The Style Enigma: Heel Math: Your Guide to finding comfortable heels
- The Well-Appointed Catwalk: Picks from H&M Home's U.S. Launch
- Vast Aspiration: If I Would Have Known...Early Career Advice