1. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm - an old favorite that provides a hint of tint with a sweet + tart scent
2. ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm - minty, vegan, paraben/cruelty/gluten-free and adjusts to a perfect color for you according to your pH level
3. Burt's Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm - gives a nourishing "your-lips-but-better" look that glides on easily
4. Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey Soothing Lip Care - a sweet honey taste, great before bedtime and before applying lipsticks
5. Pixi by Petra Pixi Pink Shea Butter Lip Balm - a highly-pigmented shade of vivid pink that brightens my whole face
What are your favorite lip balms? I would love to know!