The exact date for Mother's Day this year is Sunday, May 8th! It's fast-approaching, but there's still over a week to purchase/make something special. To prepare for day, I've rounded up a few gift ideas ranging from skincare and fashion pieces to fitness and lifestyle products. Below are my favorite options under $25, $50, and $100 to show appreciation for the motherly figures and moms in our lives:
1. A cute pineapple serving tray from West Elm under $10 is perfect for summer get-togethers.
2. This decorative Voluspa candle smells of fresh California verbana and white freesia.
3. This Clarins Lady Boss Power Pack skincare set is a steal.
4. Every woman deserves a good eyelash curler like this Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler.
5. May Designs custom notebooks come in so many colors, patterns, and monogram options.
6. This breathable Fabletics Odette top is comfortable and comes in black and white.
1. This long linen blend cardigan comes in regular and petite sizes and is sure to keep any lady happy.
2. All important skincare products are covered in this First Aid Beauty sampler kit.
3. A sleek and beautiful gold S'well water bottle is pleasing to look at and easy to use.
4. This BaubleBar Druzy Bib necklace dresses up any simple outfit.
5. Waffles are good, but egg waffles made from this special Nordic Ware egg waffle pan are ever better.
1. These beautiful RABLABS Pedra Coasters are stylish and useful.
2. The new fragrance collection from Derek Lam has versatile frangrances perfect for layering.
3. Nothing beats a comfy + stylish pair of matching pajamas like this PJ Salvage Pajama Set.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Flat Notes are too cute not to get, because you can customize the portrait.
5. Large Le Specs Savanna Sunglasses are trendy and provide proper eye protection.
6. The Jon Hart makeup case is perfect for traveling.
© 2016 The Bella Insider. All rights reserved.